Visa service for visitors
Citizens from most countries require a visa to enter China. Get to know the procedures, required documents such as the invitation letter and helpful tips from our visa service.
We strongly recommend submitting your application one month before you depart from your country of origin.
- If more than one applicant requires a visa, please make photocopies of the invitation letter form
- Please fill in the application form in capital letters or type and return it to us as soon as possible. We will process your visa invitation letter immediately.
- Please submit the application form together with the following required documents according to the procedure policy:
- Passport copy
- Entry record to China
- Once approved, we will send you an invitation letter by fax or e-mail.
- If the original invitation letter is required by the Chinese embassy or consulate in your country, you will be charged a fee for express mail service.
- If you need an invitation letter issued by the Chinese government, you will be charged an application fee of USD 50.
- Please take this invitation letter together with your passport to your embassy or consulate to apply for the visa.
- Your embassy or consulate may have an additional charge for their paperwork.
Please keep in mind that all applicant passports must be valid for at least six months after the date that they intend to enter China or any other destination.